Tuesday, 9 December 2003

kok jdi gini??

thera's a guy.. namanya atir [actually it's nickname]. dulu dia kecengan md. apa yg terjadi? panjang ceritanya.
everytimes he grows my heart toward him, something happened [and it always b'coz of him] that makes me lost my feelings on him, suddenly.. zzapph!.. just like that. and after that.. sometimes my heart grew again, and again.. zzapph!.. it's gone
it's a continual cycle. I dunno when it's going to end. I hope right now, when I'm in 'zzapph!' position.
Overall, he's actually nice. but right now, I feel like.. no thanks!
I dunno abou tomorrow, next week, net month.. or else
God, bring me to live, please..
Lhoe, eh? kok jadinya bahas beginian mulu? huee.. uda ah. muakk!! hehe.. geuleuh euy..
udahan ah cerita 'menye-menye' nya..
nye.. nye.. nye.. nye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis