Saturday, 11 September 2004

hectic!

bosen ngga sih ama berita berita terorism yang 'infamous' dan consequently shaping one sided prejudices towards my country *sadly* Indonesia. too many things to say, it's a never ending analysis over those issue.
Just when I feel that I really need the comfort in this
*sadly* beautiful and well-organized city, Melbourne. Just when I really need to co-opt their culture for the feeling of 'accepted'. Just when I feel like Aussies start to look at my existence. Just when I need to feel comfortable with my 'Indonesian' identity. *I have to start it all over again*. Thanks to the bomb!
huff.. ada bagusnya belajar media, realizing how they frame their news as Australian
*sadly* with all the values they have for Indonesia.. how those 'bias' comes up in their news.. *sadly* It will never be the same again.
Yah sudah!
cukup Allah aja yang nilai, cukup Allah aja yang 'judge', cukup Allah aja yang balas*Cukup Allah aja..*
I'm doin fine down here. I'm sure I'll be fine. Never underestimate
GOD's ability..
Hey.. knapa hectic? soalnya.. dengan semua situasi dan kondisi yang
tidak kondusifffff md masih haus semangat ngerjain assignment yang bikin stress dan pusing.. *padahal mah md aja yang pamalesan* dan juga harus berjuang dengan flu dan cuaca yang sangan MELBOURNIAN sekaleeee!! dingiiiinnnnn dan angiiinnnnnn dan teu pararuguh...
huffff... ayoooo man!!! semangat!!
*Bismillah hirrohmani rrohiim.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis