tapi demikian lah md lagi suka membuat bullets or dotted point notes.. jadi, md mau bikin list-nya ah.. kira kira apa yg bikin md seneng hari ini..
huem.. lets see:
- si masalah visa ituh.. BERES!! hiw hiw.. alhamdulillah.. smoothly and nicely..
- tadi pagi I had a nice rest
- I have had two and a half cup of coffee.. which inevitably helps my heart pounding
- I dont have to do the sociology presentation this week, because I did it last week :p
- I got an enlightening text... woo hooo!!.. heuheuehu.. prolly the main thing that keeps me smile all day
- tadi pulang cepet.. huhuhuhu.. and do nothing.. huhuhu.. alhamdulillah.. leisure.. woo hoo
haiy.... dan ada lagih yang lucu..
you know that in the new 'my profile' page of friendster they have this kind of thing that predicts you mood today? It was called 'energy meter'. there are 'money', 'love' and 'attitude'. and you know what, I get 'full marks' for all of them.. and they said I am really in a high mood.. well, what can I say. what a coincidence. ga boleh percaya ramalan ah! :p
ow well, in the end, all the excitement gone.. ga tau knapa. mungkin baru skarang kerasa klo dari tadi md cuma BUANG WAKTU.. hik hik..
ah ya sudah.. who cares! at least, not me!
anything to make you happy mandaaa..
0 comments:
Post a Comment