Monday, 6 February 2006

no one

I wanna be like you
You wanna be like me

I wanna have a family just like yours
You wanna have a life just like mine

I wanna get thinner just like you
You think I'm just right and you like the idea of putting more weighs to look a bit like me

I think you're smart
You think I'm genious

I wanna be as strong willed as you are
You think I determined my future firmly

I wanna be like you
You wanna be like me

I think no one special
Not you
and especially not me

we are not a red or yellow in a grey ocean
we are not a black dot in a white paper
we are different colours in the sea of rainbows

no one special
coz everyone is

-md 12:30am-
melb 7 feb 2006

setiap manusia adalah unik

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis