"You dont learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking and getting hammered yourself"
George Bernard Shaw
emang dia kira knapa md sampe sekeras kepala ginih?! makanya md suka attacking and hammering people.. huh?!
"There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way"
Anonymous
makanya.. kejarlah cita cita mu. prinsipkuh: ala bisa karna MAU!
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle"
John Watson
walah... gue? baik? mm... sbentar.. kita pasang strategi dulu untuk jadi baik. LAKSANAKAN!
"A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesnt feel like it"
Alistair Cooke
aaaaahhh... one of the BEST.. I shuld learn to be a professional.. mulai sekarang klo ditanya org, cita citanya mau jadi apa manda? mm.. mau jadi professional!!
"The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind"
William James
well said James! I shuld alter my mind now.. "rajin... rajin... rajin.." D'oh!! doesnt work!!
"I wept because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"
Ancient Persian saying
I know, its not a good thing to whinge.. oh.. I cant remember when I started becoming a whiner.
"Good manners make any man a pleasure to be with. Ask any woman"
Peter Mayle
well.. over the long period, might as well become boring! but, it is nice and safe. tapi, ini sih kheuseus tips untuk cowo cowo.
"Nothing lowers the level of conversation more than raising the voice"
Stanley Horowitz
TRUE!
so please people... control you voice pitch!
do.not.raise.your.voice.
sekian hari ini.
smoga bermanfaat.
Sunday, 9 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment