"I didnt know you watch soccer..."
if there's any sentence I heard the most for the last couple of weeks.. that would be it.
in any languages. that I can understand.
usually, followed by the accusation that I only watch becoz it is world cup.
becoz everyone else does.
apparantly. no.. not everyone else.
although we have Aussie in the game, Aussie still love footie and other things more than soccer. not that they don't watch the socceroos. they do. well, at least some of them. but still not everyone excited about it. not as excited as vikings with persib when they play however bad the result is.
anyway.. the saying..
"I didnt know you watch soccer..."
well.. me too! I didnt know it either.
and no. not becoz it is world cup. although I dont watch club match-es. I do watch europ cup, or just the match between two countries.. you know.. when I remember to watch it and they play it on tv. well, better said: free-to-air tv channel.
the thing is, I watch the match between countries.. not between soccer clubs.
so, thats it people.
I do occassionally watch soccer. and now.. it is because more people watching it, that I get the chance to remember the schedule and to follow the match.
an so, stop acting as if I'm too-idiot-to-understand-and-therefore-watch- SOCCER.
sshh
Sunday, 18 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment