md tau kamu ga pernah bisa diharepin, yet.. sometimes I still do
md tau kamu org yang ga pernah bisa di-andelin, yet I sometimes pray that you will
md tau kamu jauh dari kategori yang menyenangkan, yet I sometimes force my self to think positively
md tau kamu ga pernah dipercaya. too bad, coz you always break people's trust when they do
md tau kamu sering disepelekan. too bad, you're the one who ask for the exemption for your weaknesses.
you are weak, and too bad, you will always be
you are piece junk, and too bad, you are part of me. inevitably.
I never want you.
I thought I'll stop hating you sometime in the future.
I thought the distance will heal our relationship and everything between us,
but there is never an 'us'
if anything to change between us, it is depending on me because you are too weak to change.
I hate you. I hope I dont. but I always do and maybe will always do
maybe I hate your weaknesses, but I hate you for being weak
maybe I hate your stupidity, but I hate you for not using your high quality brain
I should never hate you. I'm sorry, you made me
I should never hope anything from you. somehow, I will always do
I hate you, but inevitably.. I love you
and I hate myself for being weak and loving you.
too bad, you're part of me. inevitably.
too bad, I will always hate you no matter what; and
too bad, I will always love you no matter what.
too bad, I can never separate my blood from my body, however hard I want it.
sampah kamu angga!!
Thursday, 8 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment