Saturday, 12 August 2006

the SLAP in the face

him: "I dont like flirting when I know nothing will ever happen"
md: "I like flirting when I know nothing will ever happen"
him: "and I know nothing will ever happen between you and me"
md: "its a safe flirt"
him: "its mean"
md: "is it?"
him: "it raises hopes"
md: " :s "
md: "I didnt mean to"
him: "Im not saying you did"
md: "okay. Im sorry"
him: "Im just saying you need to be careful of what you're saying"
him: "because they may take it seriously"
md: "ok ok. got your lesson"

and there the awkward silent. and i almost vomit.
for I have sinned
and still
I have my principle:
"if I cause a spark in your heart, its your problem.. not mine"
that I hold tightly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis