Sunday, 25 March 2007

been meaning to

write a post.. BUT haven't got the chance lately..
just some updates about some stresses surrounding me lately:

  • moving out from The Capri.. no longer live wih nidya and inne.. long story and tiring but hey, I've only got 3 months to go here in Melbourne.. huhuhu.. can't complain! :D

  • doing an internship, mostly PR stuffs at Collingwood College, and in 2 weeks I will do another one at SBS News.. sounds GRAND?? umm.. yes.. SOUNDS like. it actually FEELS like hell. my head all over places.. hiks.. I'm doomed.

  • my laptop is getting OLD. I want to buy a new battery for it, costs me more than two-hundred-bucks! FAR-OUT! might as well buy a new laptop. with new softwares, new speed, hff... or, maybe safe it for later :(

  • currently, I am desperately in need of inDesign CS2 for mac. BUT, the original one costs more than a-thousand-five-hundred-BUCKS.. hff.. tried to download it: 'kegagalan adalah sukses yang tertunda'

  • and family thing always comes along with other academic-normal-life things


sementara segitu sih yg keingetan.. selain ngerjain assignments sperti biasa yg edan edanan banyaknya.. hff..
bismillah aja lah.

been meaning to write something more meaningful.
haven't got the peace of mind to do so.
don't know when.

please pray for me friends.
amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis