Wednesday, 7 April 2010

how are we?

do people want to know what happen to me?
many great things have happened.. and Im grateful
many disasters too happened before me..
it is my choice to twist those disasters into gifts and be grateful of them or not
some of them are in process
some.. will be my stories to share

anyway.. at the moment

I'm back in Melbourne
box hill is the suburb where i live
I'm here with my husband
I'm here to do a teacher training course for Steiner school
rather weird, since we have no Steiner school in Indonesia
but, I have a dream to make Indonesian children finely educated if not by school, by their mothers.

a dream
a dream
a dream

let us dream...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis