huff... long time havent put some words here.. ages!! well, here i am again. spit out some words.
just realise one thing. ternyata.. I've change a lot since I'm in melbourne. i mean A L O T!!! hahaha.. liat ajah perbandingannya. dulu org bilang 'md jutek.. md galak..' skarang org bilang 'md ramah bgt' huahauhauhau... people from different places say different things. and all because of me!!
i realise i went to a better 'place' of me. better way to look at myself. better part of my life. life is getting easier today. makasih ya Allah. smua karna Engkau. smoga Engkau meridhoinya and never leave me in astray..
kalo ada list berisi spuluh hal yg pengen di trimakasihin.. smuanya md bakal bilang.. Allah SWT.. Tuhanku yg Maha Pemurah dan Maha Penyayang.. The One and Only..
from today. I'll be a new person. the Excessive happiness.. klo kta okki.. just to share my happiness with some other else.. everyone needs happiness. and I'll try my best to share mine.. for the bless of the Precious One. Allah, All Mighty..
amin
Saturday, 24 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment