ada saatnya kerasa kosong banget. kya sekarang dan kemaren kemaren... tapi, skarang udah diisi dikit-dikit. ama apa mad? ga tau, tapi kyanya udah aga keisi.. walaupun masih sedikit..
I might be a bit depressed. yea.. just a bit. I dont know why or how, what I know is that I do show some symptoms of depression. like.. lost of id. yea.. again.. again.. again..
well, I'm going up now.. step by step. slowly but sure. hope I'll make it to the top..
ga tau.. md lagi ngarasa kosong ajah.. need someone to fill me in..
fill me in..
fill me in..
be my man..
fill me in..
I guess I just bored to be alone.. yes. this is when I get to the climax of being alone. but I still havent find someone that I feel right. maybe I'm just too picky..
maybe..
maybe..
so, will you fill me in?
yes, you.
Thursday, 29 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment