Sunday, 2 May 2004

friendsterians..

I guess people just become too busy with the friendster thing uh!you know, there's a announcement that said:
"Because of the sudden rush of people signing up to Friendster, it has come to our attention that we are vastly running out of resources. So, within a month's time,anyone who does not receive this BULLETIN with the exact subject heading,will be deleted off our server. Please forward this BULLETIN so that we know you are still using this account. WARNING WARNING We want to find out which users are actually using their Friendster accounts. So if you are using your account, please pass this e- mail to every Friendster user that you can and IF YOU DO NOT PASS this letter to anyone we will delete your account. From Mr. ALLEN SMITH Friendster beta
Admin. Dept. Our Friendster system is getting to crowded!! We need you to forward this..."

the funny thing is that I got this exact message in Yahoo mail, the same MR.ALLEN SMITH, the same words, only different name, this one with friendster.. while that one with 'yahoo' in it. (well, can you see? that they said "... please pass this e- mail to every..." How silly! at least they can change that when they type!! *grrr.. I was getting annoyed by the message!*
I was too curious that I found my self using a search engine just to find out, WHO THE HELL is this Mr. Allen Smith. And guess what? So many Allen Smith that are too intelligent to mess around with friendster. hahahaha.. and then I found this helpful blog by singaporean jerald.per.sg posted at 13 January 2004. It was too obvious for me now. the message is just too stupid to be followed..
well, thanks to him, I won't bother to click on the messages anymore.. hahaha.. no thanks.
for you guys whos still forwarding the message, "HAVE A FULL BULLETIN BOARD!" hahahahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis