Wednesday, 26 May 2004

humm..

haha.. abis nonton eterna sunshine of the spotless mind. gilaaa.. keren abiisss... eh salah, keren ajah. cuma buat md sih kelewat romantic kli yaahh.. heumm.. mungkin karna buat md nobody deserves to be treated like that except for Lord All Mighty.. hihiihi.. terlalu relijius ah man! tapi sumpah keren abis film nyaaa... woahahahaha...
trus trus trus, besok exam lagi. my last exam. that means I have to study today!oh maaannn!! malesnyaaa.. tapi gapapa lah. this is the last one. yippiiee..
teruuss.. md jadinya pindah nih. share apartment ama inne dan nidya. tapi ternyata prosedurnya membingungkan dan merepotkan. jadi..heum..maless dan hawatir euy. soalnya udah MUAKK tinggal disinih! bosyen euy.. yang bikin males tuh.. share bathroom, share kitchen, and share common room!! [hahahaha.. tentu saja lah man! namanya juga common room!!] ow well, just too much.. BORING!! hehehe..
kinda miss my friends in bandung, but Im just bit worried they'll get bored with me if I go home too frequent. I think it was just a big possibility.. since I might be a boring person. well, am I? HUAHAHAHAHA.. boring as in always laugh and always playing???!! hahahaha.. yup! that's me. that's just me!!. maybe if I go home it wont be that surprising coz they've expected it? yea, rite! well, I dont know.. just my rainbow dreams.. too high! hehehehe..
hey, d'you know what? just like jim carrey said in "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind".... 'ENJOY IT..' yup! great quotation! and one more quotation that suits me very much: ' constatly talking isnt necessarily communicating' HAHAHAHAHA.. that is just sooooooooo true!
well, there are more greatness in that movie! you guys just watch it! it's great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© wondering clouds 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis