jadii.. ginih. satu exam lagih.. selesai status md sebagai trinity student. fyuuhhh.. should be a big relief.. unless I didn't do as I suppose to in my last exam.. aaarrrggghhh.. that wont happen I hope.
hari ini ga ada berita yg menyenangkan sama sekali except for that "one more step to freedom"..
ada sms ngasih tau tadi pagi bapanya whisnu meninggal.. innalillahi wa inailaihi rojiun.. beneran md langsung nga-gebeg.. langsung kerasa sediihh banget.. asa.. maenya siihh.. well, I've sent my sympahy to whisnu.. and pray for almarhum..
second 'bad news' adalah.. barusan si bayu sms bilangnya dia abis ditabrak mobil jeep.. ampe vespanya ancur.. well, I know that must be rude but, I really hold my laugh a bit.. *sorry bay* coz actually I never like his vespa.. hehehe.. but, hey! he's my friend.. *well, I guess we are friend now* jadi ga pantes dong md ngetawain dia. yah.. like I said. another sad story..
well anyway, I really have to buy something to wear for the valedictory night!! jeans are not allowed!! sh*t! ya udah.. skalian aja cari scarf buat mamah.. ngomong2 mamam, mreka mu umroh bareng.. HUAAA... pengeeenn!! tapi ga bisa euy.. yah belum rejeki md kali yah.. ntar aja lah.. sing sabar yah md!
oh iya.. buat anu: nu, democracy was never ment for military. from the first time.. diciplined and obeying the rulers are the base of militarism.. so, you cant expect democracy on military. anyway.. who said indonesia is a country based on democracy? well, it's only a sentence as far as I know, never exactly happened. nama negaranya aja republic.. so the democracy or what so ever they talk about is actually "rules by majority". dont believe me? read Perry et al. the book called "Western Civilization" and read everything about the history of democracy.. just some tips.. ;)
lagian, you dont have to mentioned "militer" just to points out that people are starting to leave democracy.. like I said, it never really happened, dari waktu masih soekarno.. sebelum take over by suharto.. democracy is nothing but a while.. a short moment in the past, and that's it. yah sudah lah.. politics isnt my real concern anyway.. no more politics now.
well.. well.. here comes another day..
against all odds *that'll be my situation now!*
Friday, 21 May 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tes tes tes.. ada yg ngeluh niiiii...
ReplyDelete