banyak yang mau diceritain tapi bikin jadi sakit hati nih.. ah biarpun lah.
md kmaren diving course. pas pool dives sih.. wah seru abis. its weird the first time you breathe underwater with dry air. but exciting..harusnya weekend ini diving di blairgowrie.. tapi ga jadi. karna..
kmaren ke dokter, just curious knapa mata md kuning, and my urine colour has been dark yellow for more than a week.
ternyata dokter melihat md jaundice langsung bilang: "I think you have hepatitis A. I'll run a blood test. The result will be sent to you, but I'll discuss it with you on tuesday. just take it easy.... blah blah blah"
damn it!
I cant work with food for at least 2 weeks [Damn it. I work at a coffee shop!!]
I cant dive untill all is clear
hep A? Dammit!
I thought it was only like the side effect of the over high dose of antibiotics the doctor gave me 2 weeks ago becoz of the mysterious sickness.
mungkin dari awalnya udah hep A. dokternya aja ga kebaca.. dan he's too lazy to run a blood test.
bloody virus!
uh..
md kamu jorok yah? bisa bisanya sampe kena hepatitis A?
itu kan penyakit tak bersih.....
hiiiii...
yeah. thats what people do. judge people from the sickness.
fyi, I work in a coffee house, work with food, one thing that has become my habit because of working is washing hand! after toilet, before touching food and almost anytime I have the chance.
so how come I got the thing?
well, I have no idea. at least..... please dont judge people from their sickness, as you are not to judge people with aids and people with other different sickness.
becoz, being sick is already bad, the last thing you wanna hear is you being judged for the pain you've got. and maybe, blamed for it.
cheers people,
take care!
Thursday, 2 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment