sudah sudah.. jangan ngomongin soal sakit lagih.
memang benar md hepatitis A, tapi sudah membaik. pesan dokter cuma: dont spread the desease to other. mengingat demikian, dokter bilang I am not allowed to work with food for the whole month!
HA-HA.
okay.. so no work for a month.. trus.. how am I gonna make money if I'm not working dok?
well, my manager gave me solution... claim for a sick-leave. jadi disini employees entitle to sick-leave, and annual leave-PAID.
jadi.. he said he'll paid for 15 hours per week for four weeks (without me working) but of course.. medical certificate (surat sakit) for a month. GOT IT!..
uh.. betapa aku mencintai kerja di negara inih.
anyway, dengan tidak bekerjanya saya makin banyak waktu buat saya buang-buang dirumah (berhubung masih gampang capek.. jadi ajah ga banyak ngider).
berhubung innate tendency of hyperactive, alias ga bisa diem, waktu saya ga bekerja dihabiskan untuk:
1. melahap habis reading pack alias course materials.. kuliah makin nampak menarik untukku.
2. baca national geography and decided untuk langganan for a whole year. DONE!
3. decided to build my portfolio. start writing for uni magazine.. well, I wanna get published for the sake of daya jual md ke potential employers in the future.. hahaha
4. decided to do some career-valuable short courses.. maybe Quark Xpress and... I dunno.. let you know later.
5. decided to make the most of my time here in melben.. for the next 1.5 years that I have left.
begitu lah. namun demikian... saya jadi menikmati keberadaan saya tidak bekerja. jadi mulai memikirkan berenti bekerja. I've worked at that coffeeshop for a year anyway. I'm thinking about quitting. maybe I'll do that. nanti klo udah mulai bangkrut dan kangen kerja.. mulai lah cari kerja lagih *gosh... I sounded like these
ada yang ngajakin paintball lagih next weekend. I'll prolly gonna do it biarpun belum tau by that time md udah 100% sembuh atau belum.. but defenitely udah sangat sangat membaik.. minimal mendekati sembuh total. hahaha..
like I said. I'm gonna make the most of my time in melbourne.
I hear the sigh of relief..
ow.. thats me
0 comments:
Post a Comment