- the funny
jason: 'whats going on panda?'
md: nothing.. its just.. its a gloomy day
jason: why is it gloomy
md: ask liam
jason: hey liam why is it a gloomy day?
(dengan berisik suara grinders dan buzzing of milk frother.. kesibukan dan kebisingan pagi hari di hudson's coffee)
liam: whaaattt??? [ga kedengeran]
md: jason asked.. why is it a gloomy day? [sambil aga teriak]
liam: o. I like blueberry [sambil muka malu malu]
md+jason: bengong... ni anak budek apa dongo' - positive quote of the day
"Right actions for future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past" --Tyron Edwards - state of mind
sampah!!! bosen banget ngerjain assignment. brain.. please WORK!! - the feeling
I feel like cRapBh - the tribute
steve irwin: I salute you. smoga amal hidupmu bermanfaat untukmu dan smua org di dunia, amin
And.. this is my friend that I can say this words with proud and honor.. "Temen gue nih!!!",
please do.. check out and please do.. sink in their enjoyable music ..
proudly present RIDWAN and FAVIQ
and here some of their other songs FAVIQ and RIDWAN
*my favourite: cinta pertama.*
Thursday, 7 September 2006
bala bala
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment